Monday, March 29, 2010

Refrigerator Clean-Out: The Update


Earlier this morning, I decided it was time to clean out the refrigerator.  I had a couple other goals too, including making bread and some broccoli salad.  Well, as usual, I bit off a little more than I could chew.  I was able to almost finish cleaning out the refrigerator, and I did get the loaf of bread made.

Here it is... can you smell it through your computer?  I wish you could.


I ran out of time to get the refrigerator door cleaned out and organized, but the largest part of that beastly project is done.  I took everything out, cleaned the shelves, cleaned the inside of the refrigerator and the fruit and vegetable drawers.  There were some scary messes in there.  But it's done, hooray!  I do love a clean refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment